Please find below our most recent Ofsted and SIAMS reports, and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
To read the full report please click the document above.
The key findings of the report were:
• The inspirational leadership of the headteacher, supported by dedicated staff, enables all to flourish in an inclusive Christian community. The impact of the biblical vision on school improvement is developing. Links with local churches and the diocese are very strong.
• The welcoming, inclusive and nurturing ethos is lived out daily through rotating core values including hope, thankfulness and service.
• Collective worship is engaging and inclusive with pupils playing a prominent part in leading. This supports all pupils and adults to daily live out the values at the heart of the school.
• The ethos, vision and values are the basis from which all pupils are able to achieve their potential academically, socially and spiritually. They have a clear, strong impact on the highly positive relationships between all members of the school community.
• Religious Education (RE) has a high profile in school as an academic subject. Pupils enjoy RE and can link their learning to worship and their daily lives. Their understanding of worldwide issues and faiths is developing.